We had the pleasure of staying at the Eurostars Grand Marina on our trek across Europe on a Med cruise. This is truly a 5* experience. The location is unique in that it is located directly on the end of a pier. We loved the open, airy feel in the lobby, the elegant furnishings, and the artwork throughout the hotel was tastefully selected. We booked a special that included breakfast and were not disappointed. The breakfast service was excellent and staff were very attentive.There were a lot of choices available for a palate of tastes.
Although the hotel is massive, it contains less than 300 rooms because the suites are HUGE. Each suite is spacious with a private balcony and views of the Med. I loved that the suite was completely sectioned off with a separate bedroom, bath, walk in closet and long entryway with hard wood floors. The rooftop cafe, fitness center, and pool were unique. Nicely done. The views of the surrounding area are breathtaking from the rooftop. You can literally see all of downtown Barcelona and at night the city lights are spectacular. The beds are much firmer than what we were accustomed to but after traveling for 15 hours, we hardly noticed. One huge advantage of being in this location is the noise level was minimal. Las Ramblas is roughly a 10 minute walk from the hotel. We strolled down Las Ramblas and as a light sleeper, I could not imagine having a hotel on such a busy avenue. the other advantage is the distance to the cruise port. Staff were very accommodating and the executive shuttle (Mercedes sedan) was only 15 euros to transfer to the cruise port.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will definitely be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean surrounding, Avant-garde Art and a soft sea Breeze envelope the privileged facilities at the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel ***** GL. It is located in the World Trade Centre - leisure and business Complex in the middle of Barcelona's Old Harbour. The colourful Ramblas street and the magic of the Gothic Quarter make the perfect match for a unique feeling which is to be experienced from any of the eight floors of our magnificent Hotel. Both businessmen & women and leisure tourists will find in the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel a wonderful place to enjoy a perfect stay, surrounded by every possible amenity and comfort. An excellent communications network that connects the Hotel to the Old Town and to the Financial District simply adds that little extra to a truly luxurious offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Eurostars, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Grand Marina Barcelona
- Hotel Eurostars Grand Marina
- Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia