My husband and I have stayed in this hotel in the past but it got very expensive so when I saw an offer on travel zoo we booked immediately as I always wanted to return especially as it was our anniversary. We were checked in by a very helpful young man and were delighted by a beautiful city facing room. The views are amazing especially at dusk when all of Barcelona transforms into twinkling lights. We also enjoyed watching the cruise ships come and go but when the patio doors are closed you can't hear any noise. The room is very modern. Good points: pillow menu, fabulous bathroom and separate shower, slippers, you can use the mini bar as a fridge, hair drier is better than mine, don't take one, mirror where you can put make up on, this hotel caters for women. Lovely towels. Impressive decor. Against: no dressing gowns, quite a hard bed and it was two singles pushed together, poor quality toiletries disguised in posh bag, no coffee making facilities, was sheets and blankets!! I am used to quilts. Further, air conditioning didn't work, room far too hot despite it being cold outside. On a very positive side, the breakfast was amazing, we were spoilt for choice and all the food was very fresh and I loved the omelette menu etc. everything was excellent quality. Staff were extremely efficient. Location is ten minute walk to the rambles, but a lovely walk, so much to admire. We ate at rossinis which is located just off the rambles and enjoyed the walk as much as the food. Didn't eat at hotel so can't comment. Had a cocktail in the bar which was delicious and typical price for drink. Only hope we can return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean surrounding, Avant-garde Art and a soft sea Breeze envelope the privileged facilities at the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel ***** GL. It is located in the World Trade Centre - leisure and business Complex in the middle of Barcelona's Old Harbour. The colourful Ramblas street and the magic of the Gothic Quarter make the perfect match for a unique feeling which is to be experienced from any of the eight floors of our magnificent Hotel. Both businessmen & women and leisure tourists will find in the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel a wonderful place to enjoy a perfect stay, surrounded by every possible amenity and comfort. An excellent communications network that connects the Hotel to the Old Town and to the Financial District simply adds that little extra to a truly luxurious offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Grand Marina Barcelona
- Hotel Eurostars Grand Marina
- Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia