The hotel is very nice and clean, the rooms, standard double, was a bit on the small side when compared to typical US hotels. The location was on the docks so this hotel is designed for those going on cruises as the liners are right outside your door. However, if you want to go into town then it is a very long walk or a taxi ride costing 25 euros (well ours went round the same roundabout twice).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean surrounding, Avant-garde Art and a soft sea Breeze envelope the privileged facilities at the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel ***** GL. It is located in the World Trade Centre - leisure and business Complex in the middle of Barcelona's Old Harbour. The colourful Ramblas street and the magic of the Gothic Quarter make the perfect match for a unique feeling which is to be experienced from any of the eight floors of our magnificent Hotel. Both businessmen & women and leisure tourists will find in the Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel a wonderful place to enjoy a perfect stay, surrounded by every possible amenity and comfort. An excellent communications network that connects the Hotel to the Old Town and to the Financial District simply adds that little extra to a truly luxurious offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Grand Marina Barcelona
- Hotel Eurostars Grand Marina
- Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia