“Lovely atmosphere”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Having watched Barcelona at the Nou Camp, we popped in here for a meal. Even though we turned up at 22.45 the host was very welcoming. The food was excellent, with all of us having a pasta dish. Would recommend coming here again.

NadjaBCN, Inhaber at MONO Risto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2012

Thanks for your review! We are happy you liked our place. And for soccer fans we always have an open door ;)

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Love the atmosphere, gentle people, wifi and delicious internacional and local food!! Spend breakies, lunch and drinks there! Really worth it!! Thnx guys!!

NadjaBCN, Propietario at MONO Risto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Thanks for the nice review! There is nothing better than people coming back everyday :)
Hope you come back one day!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Everything was tasty and reasonably priced. Service was very gracious--waitress saw us using our phone app to translate a couple of terms and asked in English if we would like help with the menu.

NadjaBCN, Propietario at MONO Risto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

Thanks for the nice review. We would also be happy if you return one day!
And of course we always try to offer a good service which includes translations in a more or less fluent english, german, italian, spanish :)

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Just got back from a dinner at Mono. I'm not sure what I liked more: the friendly staff (Nadia), the inexpensive beer (1.7 Euro per generous pour), or the 1 Euro tapas menu (offered on Thursdays from 8:30-10:30) with lots of delicious options. My husband and I were looking for a place with hot food to order and nice ambiance and we found it here. I would definitely revisit this delightful bar/restaurant.

2  Thank Christy_LA
NadjaBCN, Inhaber at MONO Risto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Hi Christy,
thanks for the nice review! We are happy you liked the MONO and would also be pleased if you would revisit us one day!
Greetings from Barcelona.
Nadja

Reviewed 22 July 2012

i have eaten and had drinks at the Mono Risto Bar five times in my three weeks here in Barcelona, and will go back for sure. I cannot say enough about the chef, Sergio, and his variety of dishes - traditional as well as many, many other creative and delicious offerings - for under 10 euros (that's a menú of two courses plus drink and dessert), and the quality consistently ranges from very good to outstanding. Like several people I have seen at Mono Risto, if I were living here, I would be a regular there. Also, don't miss their monthly 'taller de sabor' (tasting menu) with five courses for 20€. I was there last night; it was excellent, served up by Sergio and hosted by the owners, Nadja and Alan.

NadjaBCN, Propietario at MONO Risto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Thanks for your nice opinion. We would also be happy to have you as a regular client. So please come back as soon as possible!