stayed for 10 days over a business trip.
though was not pleased enough with the exterior look of my room, but the service speaks volume.
truly, the staff of this hotel is the real asset..very helpful and professional.
breakfast is average to me, as i used to lavish 5 star breakfast spread in Asian hotels.
location from the main shopping district is a little bit far, but if u r coming to Barcelona for the football experience, this is the best hotel as it is just 5 minutes walk to the stadium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first 5* hotel in the city, this emblematic luxury retreat forms part of the history of Barcelona and bristles with tales around national and international royalty and important figures from the world of politics, culture and entertainment who have been amongst its guests. Perfectly located on the famous Avinguda Diagonal - in the noble financial district of the city - it is only a 5 minute walk away from Camp Nou football stadium, home of the legendary FC Barcelona, and a mere 12km from the airport. Its 500 timelessly elegant rooms are all exterior-facing and offer - from the 9th floor up - magnificent panoramic views of the Catalan capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expo Hoteles, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Hotel Princesa Sofia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Princesa Sofia
- Princess Sofia Barcelona
- Princess Sofia Hotel Barcelona
- Gran Hotel Princesa Sofia Barcelona, Catalonia