“The venue for the more mature....”
Review of Luz de Gas

Luz de Gas
Ranked #129 of 782 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: This velvet-covered music hall houses lots of concerts.
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I was really lucky to have selected the right hotel and neighborhood during my stay in Barcelona. It was only a few blocks from the best clubs in the city... Sutton, Bikini and of course Luz de Gas.
At Sutton I felt out of place and too old. Luz de Gas has more mixed ages, a good crowd and atmosphere. Like all clubs in Barcelona the party starts late but it is totally worth it. Drinks are reasonably priced. Definitely on my list of favorites! I would recommend to start your night with a couple of drinks at Berlin down the street or La Bolsa a couple of streets away. Then you should be ready for dancing until the early hours of the morning.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

We went there as a group of 15 or so of mixed ages, but once you get past the usual outrageous cover charges and typical big bar drink prices, we had a fantastic time here. Lots of space. great light and music show from the DJs. A fantastic place to dance and party. One of my favourties ever...

Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

We had a great night enjoying the hits from our youth in the 90s. The atmosphere was really good and the space is large enough to host a large crowd. Alcohol is a bit expensive for the city but it was definitely a great night

Reviewed 27 August 2011

I loved it... Is not for the young crowd. If they don t let people inis because is too young or not well dressed. I am 33 years old and i loved it.... the age of the people inside is between 28 and 50... so if you are on your 19´s 20´s you not gonna like it anyway, so don t be bothered to don get in.. I am glad that are places like this.

4  Thank goncalo r
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I liked this dance club. We got in pretty fast and enjoyed the live music they have before the dance scene begins. Monica Green was playing and she did a good job. The drinks were a little expensive (11 euros) but other than that once the music started playing the dance floor got crowded and on we danced! This is a place for the locals, everybody knew where it was.