“Awesome red velvet cupcake!”
Review of Brunch & Cake

Brunch & Cake
Ranked #47 of 304 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This small yet charming little breakfast/brunch place was a great discovery. Very well located in the centre of Barcelona it does't have many tables but does have a small terrace where to enjoy its magnificent cupcakes. The staff was very friendly and the cupcakes where surprisingly good, having tried many in the US I have to say that these one have nothing to envy!
The salty options were also quite nice!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

OMG!! The cupcakes are amazing! Soft , creamy, not overly sweet, have I said OMG already! The staff are incredible nice and patient when I have sooooo many cupcakes to choose from! Living in Barca is not helping my waist line.

1  Thank UnitedLovers
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This quaint little cottage style cupcake bakery smelled of sugary cake batter which made me want to inhale so deeply that i could practically taste the cupcakes in my mouth.

They have a lovely patio near a beautiful flower shop right on Enric Granados so it's a great little spot for people watching. Their cupcakes were absolutely heavenly-moist and creamy with a rich, sugary frosting. I tried the crema catalan, the blueberry and the red velvet and they were all delicious.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

First off I read a review that said they didn't have cup cakes? Umm they certainly did when I went!! They must have been out which just means they were fresh. I do agree that there coffee wasn't "blow you away" amazing, but it was good. The 2 things we ordered to eat were the french toast doughnut (OMG!) and the eggs Benedict hot dog! (Again OMG!) soooo good! The place is very cute and clean, in a good neighborhood and away from the crowded not so clean restaurants off of las ramblas. I personally loved it and wish they had one in the US!

1  Thank Aadriana81
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Came here on recommendation from cafés el magnifico & on 1st impression I thought I'd be sorely disappointed looking at another customers coffee....but the coffee was surprisingly ok. Would I go back? No.... They haven't yet evolved from dusting the cappuccino with cocoa powder but if you are looking for a break from the standard cafe con leche everywhere else give it a shot. 5 or 6 tables outside to catch some sun and watch the world go by - not far from diagonal metro