Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Giovanni D
Bushey, United Kingdom

Great thanks

Review of Ikonik Ramblas
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Mar 2024via mobile
The staff and hotel were amazing. We could not have been happier. Wish I had picked a room with a double bed. I struggled to get the in room safe to work. The receptionist was very good especially the one who checked us in. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy. I even got a surprise on the morning of my 50th birthday. My trip to the Ikonik hotel on La Rambala Barcelona will be something that I will never forget. Thank you so much. 5 stars. I highly recommend this hotel because of it's location and the staff. I wish I had booked a longer stay.

Regards

1.0 miles from Ikonik Ramblas
    £340
0.5 miles from Ikonik Ramblas
View more hotels in Barcelona
All reviews great location drassanes metro station good size fresh fruit gothic quarter ramblas noise cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2024

Stayed here for 2 nights on a city trip. Centrally located hotel - on the ramblas - which is very convenient for a short city trip. As my room was facing the ramblas it was quite noisy at night. For the price I paid - which still was relatively ok compared to other hotels in the area - I would have expected more comfortable rooms.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2023

Budget hotel at one end of La Rambla. Perfect location and the room was clean and comfortable. However, there was no 'chest of drawers' (dresser) to unpack into so
we lived out of a suitcase for 3 days. The only issue we experienced is the elevator
(lift) which has several 'sticky buttons' and requires patience - if the management
is reading this, please fix the elevator! Our room rate included breakfast which
was fine: hot and cold options with plenty of choice. We would stay there again.
Note that at the time of our visit (Dec 2023) there was a *lot* of construction on
the lower part of La Rambla making Uber access more tricky.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2023

I stayed in the hotel for 5 nights. the staff was really helpfull they made an early check in for me and helped me to find a taxi to the airport. the location of the hotel is perfect on the ramblas street so close to the port and to drassanes metro station.
The negatives are;
- The room is so small
- Breakfast is limited with no variety

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2023

Before publishing my review, I tried to connect directly with the hotel, but no answers was received.

A couple day after my check-out I have received a survey to evaluate my stay at Ikonik Ramblas and I thought that I would detail the rank I will provide.

While I would like to highlight the professionalism, the kindness, and the most helpful and warm support of Madamoiselle Françoise, the stay was far from answering the expectations of a 4 stars hotel.

Here below the reasons:
• While I was aware that the check-in time is planned at 3p.m., previous my arrival I had requested the possibility of preparing my room ahead. When I have arrived at the hotel, it was clear that there was no consideration of the request, and we were dismissed quite rudely and encouraged to wait till 3p.m. While I understand that it might be necessary to wait to check-in, not all rooms are prepared at the same time and it is usually made an effort to satisfy customers' requestes.

• After my first night, I have left my room around 10h15 to pursue my professional meetings. I came back at 16h00 and to my surprise, the room was not yet cleaned. I tried to call the hostess from the room, but no connection was provided (??), so I had to personally go at the entrance to ask for explanations. I was requested to wait another 30 minutes to let the service finish the rooms they were doing before starting mine. Nonetheless, I had only 1h available to rest and take a shower before leaving for my evening meetings, therefore I asked to clean up my room after my leave, meaning at 17h20-17h30. I was denied the request stating that the room service finishes at 17h00 the latest.
It's needless to say that this does not reflect a 4 stars hotel, not even are 3 or 2 stars. I paid 300€ for a room which I could not use and moreover this caused professional issues due to the unavailability of my room at the suited time. It is unacceptable.
• When the hostess helped my colleague and I prepare our check-out, we reserved a taxi at 4h15 in the morning. Due to the early timing, I was offered to receive a wake-up call at 3h50. This call was never provided.
I would discourage offering services that you do not provide, it is quite upsetting for customers.
For these reasons, I need to state that this was the worst stay I had in a hotel so far.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2023

Just stayed here last night. Lovely hotel with an amazing location directly on La Rambla. The staff were all very friendly (despite reading otherwise in former reviews). But a shoutout to Genesis on reception, who even ran out in the rain to grab a taxi for us.

Date of stay: August 2023