I've seen a lot of cheap hostels, but this place shocked me. Maybe, I'm getting more picky with age, who knows.
1. Not possible to find the place - Google map shows wrong location, we were wondering around the neighbourhood for quite a time untill some good guy pointed us out where to go. Then, not possible to get into the building - there are no signs telling you're at Badal B&B hostel. The only option is to call the place. Staff has troubles with English.
2. The bed was humpty-dumpty. We had serious concerns if it's gonna fall apart at night under us. Plus, very,very uncomfortable to sleep. Like on a bare ground. Dirty walls.
Stinky bed sheets (don't want to think if they were washed before letting us sleep on them).
3. Breakfast is very poor - coffee, juice, croissants/bread with jam. No meat, no chease, no yogurt, no fruits.
4. You have to pay with cash. Or enter your credit card detailes into a phone.
The only good thing about this place - the staff lady was nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Badal B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badal B&B Barcelona, Catalonia