“Best massage ever!”

Ban Thai Masaje Thai Massage Barcelona
Ranked #10 of 514 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Ban Thai Masaje,Thai Massage in Barcelona,The Oriental Therapeutic Tradition has arrived at Ban Thai MasajeNew treatments originating from a millenarian culture of the Orient realized by native professionals.
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We were welcomed in a very pleasant way. Nice and snug space. Service was very good. Massage was in high class street wear! The best massage I have ever tried! I recommended this place! My body is 10 th times better now :)

2  Thank Morten Rasch E

Reviewed 18 July 2014

the staff is very kind, patient and flexible. we made several appointments during our stay which had to be changed, and they were very catering. i was very impressed with the massage, and the professionalism of the staff. the table is incredibly comfortable, and the locale is beautifully decorated and super relaxing.

1  Thank Ana M
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Had the traditional thai massage. Loved it. Very professional and clean. They provide clothes. Room is very relaxing.

1  Thank SugARplUm53
Reviewed 21 June 2014

From the outside, it might not look to different from the "happy ending" massage places in Barcelona. (Yes, had some bad luck here, especially being gay and all.. )
But this place was a hidden treasure.

We where welcomed by a super friendly receptionist and taken upstairs to a beautiful couple`s room. In the beginning I did not know how these little girls had the power to make me gasp for air, but then I saw they where standing on us, stretching every muscle in our body and giving us the best massage we have ever had.

I was joined by a Yoga teacher, and we both where so relaxed and stretched we did not need to do any yoga the same day. Perfect 2 in 1 :)

We simply did not want to leave, and booked new appointments for next week.
The staff is super friendly, and sadly enough - this is going to be your best memory of Barcelona if your body is tired after all the sightseeing.

Highly recommended by a traveler who always gets a massage (Not at happy ending places)

3  Thank davidvox
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have only been to about five massages in my lifetime, but this was by far the best. I like my massages very deep and hard and this did the trick. It also included very flowing stretching technique which really added to the overall experience. The staff was friendly and spoke English well. I would definitely be a regular if they had a place like this at home.

1  Thank Rpanek