“It was like touring with a best friend”

Enchanting Barcelona Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$221.72*
and up
Private Guided Walking Tour of Gothic Quarter in Barcelona
Ranked #149 of 538 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Bringing Barcelona to life with unique & customized itineraries for travelers of all ages! We understand your vacation time is golden, so we listen to what you want; making your tour just right for you. Whether you are traveling solo or with family or friends our personalized tours ensure that travelers both big & small make the most of their day.
Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“It was like touring with a best friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying the whole booking and arranging was so easy, that would be due to the help of Nancy Daum Dailey. She prepared the day to our likings. The tour was outstanding, and that would be thanks to our Guide Theresa. I felt like a day out with my best friend. She was extremely knowledgeable and made the day fly by. We had so much fun!!!
Thank You Theresa...We loved you and Bacelona.

Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Really Terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I just returned from Barcelona where we hired Nancy and her company to help us navigate the city. Specifically, we booked two private tours - one of Gaudi and his fellow Modernists and the other a combination walking/cultural tour of Montserrat. Nancy, the owner, was extremely responsive and put all the details in place before our arrival.

Our first tour, with Mirjam, included the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and the Casa Batilo, all signature Gaudi projects. What can I say? Staggering talent and vision. Mirjam was a congenial and extremely knowledgeable guide and made our tour a real pleasure.

The next day Derek, our guide for Montserrat, picked us up at our hotel and traveled with us via metro and train to Montserrat where we took the cable car and funicular to the top of the mountains and then walked down on a wide path for an hour and a half. The views were magnificent. Once down at the monastery, he gave us a tour of the church and adjoining area. Like Mirjam, Derek was a pleasure to be with, knew his stuff, and made the day speed by.

If you're going to Barcelona, be sure to hook up with Nancy and her team. You'll be glad you did.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank beachsharon
Wilmington, Delaware
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Enchanting Barcelona Tours - The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I am so thrilled that I contacted Nancy to book a tour with her company. All correspondence with Nancy was precise and very helpful. Communicating with her was like chatting with a good friend. I asked about recommendations for New Years Eve and she responded with details and leads for not only NYE but other venues and sites of interest during my visit.

My desire was to gain an up close and personal education of Barcelona and Picasso. I booked a personal tour, since that it was my first visit to this city. I wanted to get a feel of the city without getting too ‘touristy’. Nancy penned the tour “Old Town Walking Tour w/ a Picasso Twist”. How quaint! Made me smile.

My assigned guide was Teresa. She is a delight, she is down right charming! Her energetic personality and passion for her beautiful city gleamed brightly throughout the tour. She held my interest from the first moment. Her stories were intriguing as she glided us through Old Town and pointed out landmarks of interest. I stated that I was told she was an expert on Picasso. She humbly denied this. Truth be told, she is quite knowledgable of Picasso and his works. It contributed to me becoming a fan. Thank you for sharing your insights Teresa. We had fun strolling through the museum and discussing the artists works.

What a great introduction to this wonderful city!

If your plans take you to this great city, I highly recommend viewing Nancy’s web site to book a tour with her wonderful company.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bluezoom7
Louisiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Really fun food and wine-related tours!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We had such a great experience with Enchanting Barcelona Day Tours. From our initial inquiries about the tour, to booking, reminders, and post-tour follow-up, the owner, Nancy, gave personal and enthusiastic service. We did a (2 person)wine tasting/walking tour with Teresa on Christmas Eve that was a perfect mix of siteseeing, taste test of Spanish wines, good food, and lively conversation. We also did a separate (4 person) tapas tour and sampled several different styles of tapas restaurants. This was a different area of the city and was an equally fun evening. Two of our friends were a little less mobile, but Teresa was most flexible and accommodating with this. The level of service was awesome on all counts. Definitely recommend this company.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Clive35
Bowie, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful day in Barcelona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Nancy Daum Dailey loves Barcelona! That really came across in our tour of the city with her. She is so outgoing that after just a few minutes, we felt as if we were visiting an old friend. She had the tour planned to meet our schedule while hitting many highlights of this beautiful city. She knows all the details and took us places that would be impractical for a big tour group. If you want to see how it is possible to fall in love with a city, let Nancy show you Barcelona. A fantastic visit!

Visited November 2013