“Gin Lover's Paradise”
Review of Ultramarinos Bar

Ultramarinos Bar
Ranked #39 of 793 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Ultramarinos Hendrick's Bar / Gin Tonic's Best of Barcelona ...With over 25 different combinations and over 50 brands of Gin worldwide.Ultramarinos is the perfect place to enjoy exclusive flavored Gintonics with unique scents and self-made!The classic cocktails also meet in the bar with hisDj's list.Head over and enjoy a Gin Tonic Exotic with orange, strawberry and cardamom or apple or cinnamon or choose any of our wide variety! See you soon!
Reviewed 18 January 2014

What a wonderful place. The staff were great. It can be a little overwhelming with the amount of choice on offer, but the bar man talked us through all the options. Fruity or dry it didn't matter they all tasted amazing. The price is what you would expect on a night out in the UK.
The atmosphere was great, very relaxed. It was so good we wanted to go back on the Sunday night but it was closed.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place, i am a new Gin (not Gordons though) fan. We were poored some of the most delicious drinks I've ever had, in a nice warm relaxed atmosphere. A bit of a language barrier but we muddled through.
This is a must visit if you are in the city.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We went for a drink here after attending a jazz night at Jazz Si. Brilliant little place for a drink. I have never been a fan of gin but I am now! The bartender took his time to make us drinks we would like - sweet for me with strawberries and oranges and bitter for my boyfriend with mint, lemon and cardamon. We both loved our drinks and couldn't grumble at the price as they were large measures. Definitely worth checking out, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Drinks were wonderful. Tons of types of gin. Bartender helped me find something I'd like and I wasn't disappointed. Plus she was super sexy. I plan on going again before I leave Barcelona.