“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ultramarinos Bar

Ultramarinos Bar
Ranked #31 of 771 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Ultramarinos Hendrick's Bar / Gin Tonic's Best of Barcelona ...With over 25 different combinations and over 50 brands of Gin worldwide.Ultramarinos is the perfect place to enjoy exclusive flavored Gintonics with unique scents and self-made!The classic cocktails also meet in the bar with hisDj's list.Head over and enjoy a Gin Tonic Exotic with orange, strawberry and cardamom or apple or cinnamon or choose any of our wide variety! See you soon!
Geneva, Switzerland
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I'm a huge gin fan and this place was heaven. A bit hipster, but maybe I'm just jealous of the fantasticly groomed beards sported by the mid to late twenties crowd. Great vibe, friendly barmen, uber hip and of course, G&T's prepared with love and perfectly presented. Amazing selection of gin. I'll be back for sure.

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gin Lover's Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

What a wonderful place. The staff were great. It can be a little overwhelming with the amount of choice on offer, but the bar man talked us through all the options. Fruity or dry it didn't matter they all tasted amazing. The price is what you would expect on a night out in the UK.
The atmosphere was great, very relaxed. It was so good we wanted to go back on the Sunday night but it was closed.

Visited January 2014
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Ultramarinos is UltraMarvellous ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place, i am a new Gin (not Gordons though) fan. We were poored some of the most delicious drinks I've ever had, in a nice warm relaxed atmosphere. A bit of a language barrier but we muddled through.
This is a must visit if you are in the city.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Newly converted Gin fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We went for a drink here after attending a jazz night at Jazz Si. Brilliant little place for a drink. I have never been a fan of gin but I am now! The bartender took his time to make us drinks we would like - sweet for me with strawberries and oranges and bitter for my boyfriend with mint, lemon and cardamon. We both loved our drinks and couldn't grumble at the price as they were large measures. Definitely worth checking out, you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Drinks were wonderful. Tons of types of gin. Bartender helped me find something I'd like and I wasn't disappointed. Plus she was super sexy. I plan on going again before I leave Barcelona.