4 people are viewing this hotel
US$116
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$117
Hotels.comUS$117
PricelineUS$108
eDreamsUS$116
2,501 results
All reviews rooftop bar jaume metro station perfect location bottle of cava stayed for nights bars and restaurants short break jacuzzi cathedral city euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Very good location. The rooms were small but well appointed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and fluent in English. Gave great directions! The rooftop terrace was a great addition and had beautiful views of the city. Stayed on 4th floor and had no noise problems. A/C was great since it was very hot during our visit.

2  Thank Mkalbach
HMBARCELONA, Director General at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Mkalbach,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

I am delighted to know that your stay has been great thanks to our hotel facilities and staff. I will congratulate them, because they are the responsible to make the guests saty very special.

I hope to welcome you back next visit to Barcelona.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Checked in to this well positioned boutique hotel for a 4 night stay - first time in Barcelona. The fact that adjacent to the goth is quartet and therefore within a 25 min walk to many of the major attractions made this visit very convenient and relaxed.
The research on this hotel raised concern about noise, however, my room on the 8th floor had no noise at all. The buffet breakfast was one of the best I have sampled. The rooftop bar has views of the Sagrada Familiara.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 486paul
HMBARCELONA, Director General at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

Dear 486paul,

It is a pleasure to hear from you back and read your great feedback.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed the hotel facilities and the room provided. We work every day to create the best experience for the guests.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

It’ s a central hotel right in the old city with very clean rooms and good coffee and breakfast.The staff is frindly and helpful.You are near by marina ,shops, Pta Catalunya,Palau de Musica Catalana and what was important for me , metro station is just across the steet.It’ s not a big hotel but I loved it very much.It gave me confort and safety.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank micavasile
HMBARCELONA, Gerente at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2019

Dear Micavasile,

Thank you very much for letting us know your feedback after your stay in Barcelona.

I am very happy to know that you have enjoyed the city thanks to the central location of the hotel. I will transmit your comment to the staff.

Once again thank you for the time used to share your opinion with us. I hope to welcome you back again shortly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Previously have stayed along Las Ramblas. Picked this H10 because of convenient location along the L4 Metro. Lively border between oldtown and Born/La Ribera near great museums and restaurants.
I requested a high floor way from street noise. Spacious and comfortable by European standards. Lots of little amenities - cava at check in, chocolates by the bed Nespresso machine with biscotti. Room service very good. Reasonable price

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank soulenm
HMBARCELONA, Director General at H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear Soulenm,

Above all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay in H10 Montcada Boutique.

We are glad to know that your first time in the brand H10 has been a complete success. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2019

From the welcoming glass of Cava to the sunset rooftop terrace this hotel has style and superb service.
Breakfast buffet is extensive and great quality. Impressed by the fresh orange juice presented in spring cap bottles and the choice of food.
Centrally located close to the Ramblas, Cathedral and the maze of narrow streets leading to the squares.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank RogerandWinnie

Dear RogerandWinnie,

It is a pleasure to hear from you back with such a great review.

I am delighted to know that you have had a pleasant experience in the hotel and you really like our varied English breakfast buffet.

The whole staff and I are looking forward to hearing from you back next trip to Barcelona.

Have a nice day.