K+K Hotel Picasso
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$245
Grand Hotel Central(Barcelona)
US$552
US$491
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$220
US$172
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$150
  • Pool
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$280
  • Beachfront
US$378
Cancelon
2,632 results
All reviewsel borngreat hotelrooftop poolexecutive roomborn areaciutadella parkparc de la ciutadellagothic quarterperfect locationbars and restaurantshop on hop off buswalk in showertapaswalking distancebreakfast buffetminute walkwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

My husband and I just returned from a 7 night stay. We loved the hotel and it was in the ideal location to enjoy wonderful Barcelona. We were able to walk everywhere and there were plenty of great restaurants and cafés very close by. The staff were all very helpful. The breakfast was delicious and generous. We had an executive room with a large bathroom, great shower and a really comfortable bed. We were amazed at how quiet it was at night. I had high expectations after reading all the previous reviews, but it was everything I expected and more. We will definitely stay there again when we return to Barcelona.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jr975
Marina R, Geschäftsführer at K+K Hotel Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear jr975,
Thank you for submitting such a detailed review and rating us with 5Stars! I am very pleased that our K+K Hotel Picasso could live up to your expectations on your recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another fantastic experience! Greetings to Pennsylvania from sunny Spain, Marina Riess - Resident Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Once we walked into our room, we thought there had been a mistake. It was so small and the carpet appeared very dirty. The view was also bad. We were so looking forward to this stay and feel we have paid good money for not a very good room. Now I am lying in bed hearing music from the hotel bar below and I am wondering how this hotel could possibly be # 6 in the city. Very disappointed in this trip advisor ranking. Unfortunately, we will be here another night.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms on first floor:(. Wish we had.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AuntBee13
Marina R, General Manager at K+K Hotel Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear AuntBee13,
Naturally, I am deeply disappointed to learn of you rating your stay so poorly...
We are always happy when guests have fun and feel right at home with us but I just wish you would have let us know that you were disturbed by the noise coming from the hotel bar as we could have immediately clarified this for you. Our patio closes at 11.00 PM sharp so our neighbors nor our guests are disturbed and if we know that a guest is disturbed by noise before that time we will certainly ask the other guests to keep down the noise levels.
I just wish you could have brought all your disappointment to my attention during your stay with us as I really would have valued to discuss these points with you :(
Naturally, I am very sorry that your experience was not as positive as that of others but thank you for sharing this with me. Yours sincerely, Marina Riess / Resident Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed for 5 days in Barcelona and this was the ideal hotel. Easy access to walk to most places or short walk through the park to Arc de Triompf metro, the staff were very friendly and the long breakfast hours 7.30 - 11.30 meant we could use this for brunch. Also lots of good restaurants nearby for the evening

Room Tip: Corner rooms are a very good size
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear ayresee,
Many thanks for taking the time to write your nice review on TripAdvisor following your stay at K+K Hotel Picasso, Barcelona.
I am very delighted to read you enjoyed our hotel, its location and the excellent service my team provided. I look forward to your return visit to Barcelona and remain,
Yours sincerely, Marina Riess – Resident Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed in the K+K last September and were so impressed, for a small busy hotel it was quiet, clean and had a great breakfast included in the cost. This hotel is everything you need for a fun stay in Barcelona. It's in such a good location, just walking distance to everywhere. We even had a swim in the tiny pool. We loved it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erica D
Marina R, General Manager at K+K Hotel Picasso, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Erica D,
Thank you for your review and nominating us with 5 Stars! We are thrilled to hear that our hotel was a part of your positive Barcelona experience and that you will highly recommend us :)
All the best and sunny greetings from Barcelona, Marina Riess - Resident Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is a brilliant hotel in a fantastic location. Close to the El Born area, there are lots of fantastic shops and restaurants nearby. The nearest metro station is about a ten minute walk away. The beach is roughly a twenty minute walk. The Picasso museum is a five minute walk away.
The hotel staff are friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The rooftop pool and terrace are a real plus point for this hotel; when we stayed there was always availability of loungers on the terrace. Breakfast was excellent, along with the bar.
Overall, we spend four days here on what was our first trip to Barcelona and we would definitely stay here again, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings to Nottingham,
A very big thank you for sharing your review of our K+K Hotel Picasso! My team and I are so delighted to hear that everything met your expectations. We truly appreciate your support and want to thank you for this amazing review! I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,