Hotel is well placed for visiting main attractions. Rooms are clean and comfortable but those overlooking main road are noisy. Staff ok and breakfast ok too. It is nothing special but we didn't spend much time in it. Pool is not much bigger than my bath but again wasn't going to use it anyway. My husband had told staff it was a trip for a special birthday but they didn't mark it which he was disappointed about
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona