Hotel Montblanc is located in central Barcelona, just a 10 minute walk to Placa Catalunya. A modern place that provides comfort to tourist and business travelers. The Raco Gaudi restaurant serves all three meals to accommodate those not use to Spanish customs of eating at late times. It has a small outdoor pool on the terrace away from crowds to relax and the rooms had TV and Wi-Fi service. The staff spoke little English, but were still very helpful if needed. I was able to walk to many places of interest that were close by. I spent three nights here while seeing Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona