The location of his hotel is fantastic. In the very centre of Barcelona.
We didn't have any bad surprise at the checkout.
The reception staff was not equally helpful. Depending on the person we talked to, the services provided were not the same.
Not a very good sleep quality:
- The noises from the other rooms were really loud (TV, steps, doors, voices, teeth brushing,...).
- The mattresses were too hard.
There is no fitness.
Overall, the price was worth the value but no more. I will try to get a better deal if I come back to Barcelona one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This emblematic listed building of artistic and historical interest was built in 1883 and began operating as a hotel in 1990. It is located just off Paseo de Gracia, one of the city's main thoroughfares. Completely renovated in 2010, it offers clients the ultimate in comfort and relaxation, promised by the ideal combination of a classical building -typical of stately Barcelona- and all the modern amenities one would expect to find in a 21st-century hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your HCC St. Moritz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC St. Moritz Barcelona, Catalonia