A lovely hotel. Negatives: afternoon coffee is free BUT be careful not to take any cake or you'll be charged for it (€6). No evening restaurant service (at least, not at the time we went). Slow bar/snack service. Breakfast variable - for example, I pointed out one morning that the scrambled egg was cold. Whilst they offered to cook me fresh scrammbled egg (good), they did nothing about the fact that the "hot" food tray was sitting in a bain-marie of cold water (bad). When my "freshly cooked" egg arrived, it had black bits in and appeared to be re-heated egg. No English-speaking TV channels. Positives: good location for tourist locations. Free wi-fi internet. Lazy breakfasts. Good size rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia