The hotel is positioned but noises as they are building next door. The reception staff and breakfast were excellent. There is a top floor open terrace bar with great views and poor service. The bar man had to be searched for to get a drink and had never heard of rioja. He never came back to offer a second drink and had to be searched for again. Then when it was time to sign our people we had to search for him again and eventually he was found. We signed the bill. Then we checked out in the moring and paid our bill. Sadly we didn't read the detail until after we had left. Of course the bar man had charged our drinks and also another rooms drinks to our bill. I guess the other people had given up waiting for the bar man to reappear so had just left. So he thought he would hide is laziness by giving us the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia