We only staied 3 nights & 4 days... too short to discover Barcelona! This base is a wondefull traditional place with a very good location : close to the Gothic area, metro facilities, beaches and cruise port (+ Olympic zone). A rooftop terass with unique view and delicious tapas. Would like to come back without the kids, in order to enjoy more and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia