This is our destination of choice for a short (pre-Christmas madness) break. Great location, brilliant service and extremely comfortable; the view from the rooftop terrace is picturesque. The word 'service' doesn't adequately convey the customer experience; the people who work there genuinely care about the people who are staying there.
If you go, make sure you visit La Ribera district; take in the Eglesia de Santa Maria del Mar and maybe stop off for tapas at the Mar De la Ribera just round the corner. For a unique dining experience try the 7 Portes restaurant (booking advisable).
We are lucky enough to have stayed here twice and cannot wait for visit number 3 in December!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia