I booked this hotel as a surprise holiday for my husbands 40th birthday. The hotel is in an excellent location, all the staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed for 3 nights and our room was situated at the front of the hotel, we thought that it would be noisy as there is a main road outside but in fact we heard absolutely no noise whatsoever and had the most fantastic nights sleep. The roof top terrace was an amazing place to have a drink in the evenings, we stayed in November but even though the evenings were a bit nippy they have heaters and even supplied us with blankets!! Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of visiting the beautiful city of Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia