I stayed with my family and all of us enjoyed our stay. Clean, good view and romantics. For new couple, they definitely will fully utilize the room set up especially for the transperance bathroom. For muslim travellers, you can easily find the Halal restaurant about 100m on the right of the hotel. Metro is a little bit far (about 10minutes walking distance) but it is ok for us as the weather is cold and fresh. La Rambla just 10-15 minutes walking distance).
I am surprice when open the hotel bill envelope where they enclose inside with a bar of Anatller chocolate. Make sure you ask for more chocolate bar during check out because it is very tasty.
Highly thanks for the helpful and friendly reception staffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia