Went for a short break - excellent.
The rooms were spacious and bed very comfortable.
This hotel overlooks the harbour and is well within easy reach for doing all the usual sightseeing trips. five minute walk to bus stop and to metro stop at the bottom of La Rambla.
The staff at the hotel were more than helpful and very friendly and everywhere including all bathrooms were immaculately clean.
Spoilt for choice for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia