We stayed at the Duquesa de Cardona for several days on a business trip to Barcelona. The service we received was extraordinary. The room was luxurious and included chocolates, city maps, and a handwritten welcome note. We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant each day and enjoyed great dinners at many of the neighborhood restaurants nearby. The hotel is conveniently located and close to everything- the beach, the Gothic Quarter, and the Ramblas. My favorite part of the experience was the courteous staff and the extra-comfortable mattress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia