This is a great spot for staying in downtown Barcelona. You get the benefit of being at the bottom of the Gothic area and a view of the harbor; nothing beats a jog on the beach. The hotel has great rooms and even though it is on a busy road, it is very quiet. Be sure to ask the front desk for dining ideas; there ae great spots within very very short distance. We stayed for 4 nights. and it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia