It was our first trip to Barcelona and we picked Hotel Duquesa de Cardona based on Trip Advisor reviews. We were thrilled with the entire experience. The hotel is located near the harbour and within walking distance of beaches and many of the major attractions. The staff was very helpful especially giving awesome directions. The building has been beautifully restored and our room was lovely with all the amenitiies one would expect. A real treat was the roof top terrace. We had dinner there our first evening and it was a perfect complement to our first walk through the Gothic Quarter and the Picasso Museum. Hotel Duquesa de Cardona embodies the spirit of historic Barcelona and we recommended it with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia