Loved everything about this hotel from the staff to the rooftop pool and patio. Great neighbourhood that had lots of cafes and restaurants and was within walking distance of Ramblas. Our room wasn't street facing, but was very quiet and great for sleeping after a long day of walking and discovering the area. Would stay with the Hotel Catalonia group again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Princesa is located in a magnificent building typical of the architecture of Barcelona's gothic quarter. Near the Arco de Triunfo and the Ciudadela Park, it is situated in the historic and commercial centre of Barcelona, only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya. Our clients have a range of facilities at their disposal, including a bar/cafeteria, a traditional Mediterranean restaurant and a conference room. There is a public car park next to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Catalonia Born reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Born Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Princesa
- Catalonia Princesa Barcelona
- Catalonia Born Barcelona