I stayed in the hotel last March. I was taking a shower, the floor was completely marble with no non stick strips, and no shower mat provided, and I slipped and smashed 6 of my teeth on the bath. I needed to find a dentist urgently and the staff had no idea where to even start looking. As it turned out I had to go to hospital badly bruised and shocked, and have had four surgeries since to rebuild my teeth and i have one more to go one year later!!!
No one from Management contacted at the time while I was injured waiting to get home, or since to see how I was doing although I made no demands whatsoever of them. A complete lack of care or interest in a client who was injured on their premises.
Obviously never again for me or my colleagues who stayed with me.More