We stayed in Hotel HCC Taber in March 2014. It`s a small but well run hotel, just a short walk from the Rambla area, and fairly central for all traveling. Rooms are good and of a specification, relevant to the price. We had a balcony which had great views of Barcelona, and local areas.
Staff service was good, with special mention of David & Carlos, who were extremely helpful, on Reception. Nothing too much trouble.
Rooms are reasonable sized,well maintained,the lifts are fast, and the facilities would suit all but the most demanding of customers.
The Breakfast is typically Continental but cooked items can be ordered. There are many local cafes & restaurants a short walk from the hotel for coffee, cakes, sandwiches,and full meals.
If you want a good, quiet and reasonable hotel, near central Barcelona, this fits the bill.
I wouldn`t hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel HCC Taber is situated beside Rambla Catalunya and occupies a modernist building which was designed by Domènech i Montaner, one of the most important architects of the time, whose work also includes the famous Palau de la Música (Music Palace). Its strategic central location, in the heart of city's main area for culture and shopping, makes this hotel one of the best choices for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your HCC Taber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Taber Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Taber Hotel Barcelona