“Not perfect but pretty good”
Review of Passeig 9

Passeig 9
Ranked #5,617 of 9,585 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Poblenou
Description: Come and enjoy the delights of Mediterranean cuisine or have a drink at our restaurant Passeig 9 (nou) in Poblenou.
Quebec City, Canada
“Not perfect but pretty good”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had a burger and it was really good. The meat was cooked to perfection, very well seasoned so I was very satisfied. Only flaw is that the burger was way too big to fit in my mouth so I had to eat it a little clumsily with a fork and a knife.

My friend had something else which unfortunately I don't remember at this very moment but I remember we left the restaurant very happy with our experience. The service was fine, the decor is good too and it was all in all a very pleasant dinner.

I read many reviews who are very opposite from one to the next but for us, this place was worth it and I would return for a casual dinner returning from the beach or something. The fact that it is on Rambla Poplenou is a plus too since we loved loved loved the atmosphere of that street.

1 Thank doumdoum1976

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Entrecôte Steak - Forget It!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ordered the Entrecôte Steak with Blue Cheese. When it arrived, I found that I could hardly cut through it with my knife as it was so tough and gristly. I had ordered it cooked medium to well. When I told the waiter he apologised and arranged for another steak to be cooked, this time well done. When that came it was as bad as the first steak, all fat and gristle and I was totally unable to chew it. When I complained to the manager, he became quite aggressive stating that his Entrecôte was 'the best in Spain'. I was unable to eat it and left the restaurant hungry and extremely disappointed. The manager insisted that I pay for my indelible meal in full otherwise he would call the Police. I will definitely not go back to this restaurant.

2 Thank Paul C C
Tallinn, Estonia
“Great tapas and atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The place itself was very cozy and nice, the server was very friendly and polite. The tapas were good, as well as the wine. They had quite a big selection to choose from.

“Never again”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

The restaraunt is overprised, at least in terms of price vs quality. A glass of not so good beer cost 6eu, and ordered paelia in menu was priced at 12eu, but in the bill it was 15eu.. sad enough, i wan't recomend to visit it to anyone.

4 Thank Artem I
Poznan, Poland
“Great tapas”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice service.Great food and sangria.Everything nicely presented.Big portions.and really nice atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014