We stayed at the Continental Palacete by accident, as we were booked in their sister hotel, Hotel Continental Barcelona, but they had double booked our room. At first we were so disappointed to have to move hotels, after a long flight we were tired, but in the end we couldn't have been more pleased. We stayed one night pre cruise. The staff were excellent. They cabbed us to the sister hotel no charge, and although it was early in the day, they did their best to get the room ready for us as soon as possible. We sat in the common room balcony overlooking La Ramblas and enjoyed snacks and their free beer on tap.
Our room was amazing. Beautiful 20 ft ceilings in a separate sitting room with a lovely view. The bed was fine, albeit a bit hard for our tastes and the bathroom was fine as well.
We were impressed with the beauty of the room and the history of the hotel. I would recomend it without a doubt.
Friendly staff and great location along with their light snack bar with refreshments, we would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel. Best location in Barcelona on las Ramblas. Rooms perfectly equipped. All day buffet, soft drinks, internet and wi-fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete