Overall the hotel was okay. The rooms are very old and out-dated. The beds were very hard. The rooms were very small, and the chairs and storage "dressers" were plastic. (Chairs were covered.) Staying there reminded me of my grandmother's house when I was a child, even the smells. Many of the rooms face a wall, so there is no view. The rooms with a larger bed are two twin beds pushed together (not made together - still separate sheets and bedspreads.)
There is a 24-hour self-service food area, but what they have out there is very low-end. Yes, it is free, so you get what you pay for.
The positives: It was clean, the AC worked and was quiet and service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel. Best location in Barcelona on Rambla Catalunya. Rooms perfectly equipped. Very convenient 24h Free Buffet courtesy of the hotel, including soft drinks, internet and hight speed Wi-Fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete