I stayed here 31.7.-5.8.2013 with my husband. It is an old building and the hotel is in the second floor, just 19 rooms. The public facilities were like in a palace but the room itself was quite small and the decoraton in pink colurs. We had no view (Room 126) but it didn't bother because we only slept there. The room was very quiet, no noice from the street. The only minus was that the aircondition was either on or off and when it was on temperature was 16 degrees in the morning.
Their buffet was open 24/7 and there was basic breakfast but also some food (rice, noodles) which you can warm up in a microwave owen. Soft drinks and also beer and so called white wine.
Coffee machine with espresso and latte and americano. And even icecream machine!
Hotel's location is very good, near train station, metro, Hop on Hop off buses and taxi across the street. Also Rambla is just 2-300 meters away and just walk straight down towards the sea.
Staff is very polite and helpful and they speak pure english specially Peter. And there was Silja from Finland so we could even speak our own language.
Don't worry the stairs to the second floor because you can use elevator for you luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel. Best location in Barcelona on las Ramblas. Rooms perfectly equipped. All day buffet, soft drinks, internet and wi-fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete