Stayed here for one night post cruise. Have to stay the location and the view from our room was outstanding. Beyond that, it was hideous. Although Peter was very welcoming and helpful, the room was Pepto Bismol pink- floor to ceiling - literally. The bed was like sleeping on a flat solid rock, the bathroom had only liquid soap for all hands, body and hair - we were told. The 24 hour food was a joke. No idea how long the food, such at it was, sat out. It was the same morning and night. The paper and plastic only added to the insult of this "all inclusive" hotel. Many other better places to stay in this beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel. Best location in Barcelona on las Ramblas. Rooms perfectly equipped. All day buffet, soft drinks, internet and wi-fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete