Even if we live in Barcelona, we booked one night due to a celebration nearby.
Nice building on an unbeatable location.
The only good thing at this property was the staff. Everyone was helpfull and professional.
All the rest was aweful, tired, ugly and not in acordance with such a historic building.
Everthing is plastic, too many chairs and small tables, rose cloths, towels, duvets, sheets...
The room which was second best category in the hotel and well over 100€ was just adecuate for sleeping.
I have never seen such a terrible design in all my worldwide travels.
The buffet is clean but the presentation is like in the 70-ies with plastic and paper cups and plates. The kitchen cloths and the small towels you get on the fridge in the room were worn and washed. My grandma had similar onea about 35 years ago!!!
There are lots of excellent and more modern hotels nearby for half the price.
We would definitely never come back even if we were paid to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel. Best location in Barcelona on las Ramblas. Rooms perfectly equipped. All day buffet, soft drinks, internet and wi-fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and ACCOR so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete