We spent two night in this hotel at the start of April. It is located towards the top of La Ramblas so extremely central and close to the Metro.
The hotel itself is very clean and secure. Staff helpful and friendly. The room we stayed in (129) was small but more than adequate. It contained a fridge and microwave which would be extremely handy if not wanting to eat out. It faced into an alleyway with no real view but we knew this when we booked.
The buffet bar was fine for a small snack or breakfast but would not really be suitable for a “dinner”. However what food was there was fresh and tasty.
Unlimited free drinks which were fine but did not really take advantage as our time was short and we wanted to explore the area.
A decent hotel and I would return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel. Best location in Barcelona on las Ramblas. Rooms perfectly equipped. All day buffet, soft drinks, internet and wi-fi access for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Continental Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Palacete Barcelona, Catalonia
- Continental Palacete Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Continental Palacete