My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in early June prior to leaving on a cruise. We found the place to be very neat and clean with a very kind and helpful staff. The location is very close to Las Ramblas and to the metro. Overall would recommend this hotel and would stay here again. We were unfortunate to be in Barcelona during the taxi strike and so found ourselves scrambling for transportation with several bags to the cruise terminal. The staff was very helpful in detailing a walking/metro/bus route to the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acta Atrium Palace is a 4 stars hotel located in the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, one of the main roads of the city of Barcelona and just few minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya.Acta Atrium Palace has 67 rooms decorated in a modern and subtle style and feature parquet flooring and Venetian stucco, with a cream and brown colour scheme.The variety and quality of the facilities of the hotel are among the best in its class: swimming pool-spa, sauna, meeting room, "Espai Acta" (free entry business center with computers, media and library). The hotel has bar as well and a restaurant "L'Atrium" with the exquisite Mediterranean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Acta Atrium Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Atrium Palace Barcelona
- Acta Atrium Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Apsis Atrium Palace
- Hotel Acta Atrium Palace Barcelona, Catalonia