My daughter and I stayed at the Acta Atrium Palace Hotel 6 days in May. First, the hotel location was excellent. Right in between the new and old sections of the city. 1/2 block from Metro. Very close to Placa Catalunya. Staff professional, courteous, and helpful when asked. Room was modern, updated, and clean. Bathroom had tub and shower and sink. Also, outside in a little alcove was another sink which we found helpful in the morning. Bathrobe and slippers provided. Excellent toiletriees. We had a room with a huge balcony overlooking the Gran Via. It was very nice but sitting out on the patio was a little noisey due to the traffic. Inside of room very soundproof, no traffic noise heard. Breakfast buffett was enjoyable and sufficient--bacon, eggs, potatoes, rolls, croissants, fruit, meats, cheeses, pastries, cereal, coffee, and juices. We did not use the minbar, but the prices were very reasonable. Also forgot to mention the in room safe, which was a plus.
DAughters luggage did not arrive in Barcelona with her and the staff was helpful in calling the airline and interpreting for us and the next day, the bag was placed in our room. We did not use the spa area, but it appeared nice and clean. Hotel also had internet services which we did not use. We enjoyed our stay here and would have no problem staying here again. One other thing. Approximately 10 days before we arrived, I received a nice email from the hotel about our reservations and alot of suggested sites to visit which was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acta Atrium Palace is a 4 stars hotel located in the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, one of the main roads of the city of Barcelona and just few minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya.Acta Atrium Palace has 67 rooms decorated in a modern and subtle style and feature parquet flooring and Venetian stucco, with a cream and brown colour scheme.The variety and quality of the facilities of the hotel are among the best in its class: swimming pool-spa, sauna, meeting room, "Espai Acta" (free entry business center with computers, media and library). The hotel has bar as well and a restaurant "L'Atrium" with the exquisite Mediterranean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mirai, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Acta Atrium Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Atrium Palace Barcelona
- Acta Atrium Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Apsis Atrium Palace
- Hotel Acta Atrium Palace Barcelona, Catalonia