I really did not expect much from Barcelona or its people ... everyone talks so much that I thought they would be conceited... But I tell you they´re the nicest people of all Spain!! And the Catalonia Berna is the greatest hotel of all the 6 I´ve stayed at on this trip. Do go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona