we are here (at the moment) for 7 nights.
for the last 2 days we keep asking for somebody to come and fix a broken toilet seat (the cleaning staff broke it while cleaning) - the answer is always the same - "i am sending someone to fix it" - but nothing! we are using a broken toilet seat for 3 days now!
the cleaning staff keep throwing away our used hand soap - but dont give us a new one! even after i asked him for a new soap - nothing. no soap.
the location is good, the rooms are crowded, not ment for staying at the hotel. the cleaning staff make way to much noise from early morning.
the internet connection is really slow.
maybe if the treatment was better my review was better - it means that much when you give service to people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona