Stayed here on business last summer for four nights.
This is a nice hotel, only 15 minutes walk from Catalonia square.
Centrally located, this hotel offers easy access to public transportation.
The staff were nice and very helpful.
Breakfast was good.. so was the coffee.
It was a pleasant stay! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona