I was booked into this hotel by an escorted tour I took. I found the staff very friendly and wanting to help in any way. I liked the daily breakfast. I didn't use the restaurant but did use the lounge which I found very pleasant. The location made walking to the old city, La Rambla etc. easy walking. I liked my stay here very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Eixample1864 is located in the heart of Barcelona, close to Passeig de Gracia and only a few minutes away from Plaza Catalunya and the city's old quarter. The hotel is situated in one of the first residential buildings built in Barcelona's Eixample district by Catalan architect Josep Cerda. Built in 1864 in an eclectic style of classical inspiration, it has been classified as a historic monument. The hotel is furnished in a modern and elegant style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Eixample 1864 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Berna Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Berna
- Catalonia Eixample 1864 Barcelona