If you are on low budget and you need a place to stay near the city center (Las Ramblas) then ok you can stay at this hotel. Otherwise I would not recommend it. The rooms are clean but very old and the buidling is not re innovated. However there is a metro station right across the hotel when you can have easy access to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auto Hogar Hotel is located in the most centric zone of Barcelona, 10 minutes walking distance to Las Ramblas Boulevard, the port and Plaza España, a place of celebration of fairs and congresses, filled with non stop fun and entertainment, the traditional theater’s area all around Paral•lel avenue, the beach, the Gothic quarter, restaurants and the Olympic harbor; all at walking distance. The Hotel also has a historic cafe / restaurant Café Español, a meeting place in the Paral•lel’s area. There is parking in the same building. In early 2013, it completed the refurbish of the 153 rooms in the Hotel, equipped with new stylish furniture, full bathrooms, climate controlled, direct telephone line and television, select rooms include private balconies with a lovely view of Barcelona. The meeting room Teatre, with capacity for 30 persons, where you can organize all kind of events, from business meetings to social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Auto Hogar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auto Hogar Barcelona
- Auto Hogar Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Auto Hogar Barcelona, Catalonia