First review on trip advisor and I will start with a great review.
Accommodation - nice big rooms and kept very clean
Staff - very helpful, always smiling and created a nice atmosphere
Location - 10 min walk north to familia sagrada (book ticket online in advance) and 15 min walk south to marina/port and beach. All nice areas. Great location to reach all
Food - only had breakfast here but catered well for both easily pleased/fussy
Restaurants - depends what you like but most cater all needs at beach front. More authentic places found within streets rather than tourist sites which is drastically different price wise.
Places to visit - highly recommend the cable car, las ramblas, gothic region and the familia sagrada. All in walking distance and can be done in a days walk
Thank you for a pleasurable stay and highly recommendable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, H10 Hotels, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia