It was a very clean hotel, rooms very good and spacious but more of a business hotel than a holiday hotel!! Good area and easy to get to,places of interest and the beach was close by.I am sure we will go to Barcelona again but will go to another hotel, mayb on the beach. The fish restaurants were amazing-had a fish meal every day!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, H10 Hotels, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia