Enjoyed my stay at the hotel, with friends - great location for the bars in the port, but quite a long walk to the centre of town and culture associated (with children you would probably get a taxi/bus).
The hotel itself is warm and welcoming, and the pool on the roof is really lovely, and a great place to spend some time the morning after the night before... The food on the terrace is pretty average though, and not recommended.
Price - about what you would expect.
All in all, if you don't mind a bit of a walk this might be the hotel for you as it has an awful lot going for it - I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , H10 Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia