We stayed at the Banys early January. The location is great, the rooms are rather small but tasteful, the staff is helpful. Very good value for money. The hotel provides free bottled water. Next door is a superb restaurant, many tapas bars are in close distance. The Picasso Museum is very close, as well as the beautiful Mercat de Santa Caterina (market) with an excellent restaurant or the Passeig del Born where you find a lot of (local) fashion shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals Barcelona