My husband recently returned from Barcelona. We stayed at Hotel Banys Oriental. While the rooms a a little small, the bathroom is nice and the Shower is great! Best of all is the location, we walked everywhere! The neighborhood in which this hotel is located is also really great, lots of restaurants to choose from (good food). The staff was very helpful...we especially appreciate Gaston's help! Another really. Ice feature is the coolers on every floor with water bottles, free for guests! Really nice after a day of lots of walking! Really nice spot and reasonable. I highly recommend. Note: book direct with the hotel for the best rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals Barcelona